Our Kepler-47 SMB and Specialised 2-Node Hyper-Converged Cluster Provides Cloud-Like Resilience for those On-Premises Workloads!
The two primary workloads for our Kepler-47 Series Storage Spaces Direct Clusters are:
- Hyper-Converged (Storage Spaces + Hyper-V on each node)
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1270 series with 64GB ECC RAM
- Mellanox 25 GbE Dual-Port PCIe for East-West Node-to-Node Communications
- 480GB Intel SSD DC S4600 Series Cache Pair to Start
- 960GB pair and up for more IOPS
- Storage configurable in 12TB, 24TB, 36TB, 42TB, 60TB, 72TB, and soon 84TB NearLine SAS Drives
- Storage Spaces 2-Way Mirror
- 25K IOPS @ 70% Read and 30% Write @ 8K
- 660MB/Seconds Mean Throughput cache full
- Scale-Out File Server (SOFS) on Storage Spaces
- Configured as above
- Use for Veeam ReFS on Storage Spaces Backup Target
- An inexpensive and very scalable solution
- Provide a reasonably priced storage target for Hyper-V clusters
- Host VHDX files on SOFS
Our Kepler-47 platform can be configured with two or more nodes. At the two node level no switch is required for node to node traffic used for storage I/O. The Mellanox network adapters are direct connected with RoCE RDMA enabled for ultra-low latency and fast access between nodes.
A pair of switches can be added, either the Mellanox MSX1012X 10GbE or the Mellanox SN2010 100GbE/25GbE combination switch, to add more nodes at a later date. We can provide a technology vision for our solutions upon request.
Please e-mail or call for further information!